Hello, my name is Callum and I am 14 year’s old and I started competing in the sport of Cross Country Skiing 5 years ago. There is no denying that my buddy (Alex Almoukov) and I may be trouble makers at times, but we also train hard and have big goals to progress as athletes. I believe that I would benefit greatly from the mentor program as I could really learn a thing or two from the advice on offer. I am motivated and will continue to strive for my goals in the sport as I continue to train with Alex and other friends. Who knows, maybe we will go to the Olympics together…..
Subscribe to my posts
- Nominated Athlete Example: 14 year old CallumFebruary 9, 2017 - 8:50 pm
- T1A. Framed and Signed Sochi 2014 Olympic Race BibFebruary 7, 2017 - 7:19 pm
- T1B. Karbon Olympic Podium JacketFebruary 7, 2017 - 7:11 pm
- T2A. Full Race Ski Preparation for 2017 Kangaroo HoppetFebruary 7, 2017 - 7:06 pm
- T2B. Race Ski Waxing for NSW Interschools x 2February 7, 2017 - 6:59 pm